Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Barefaced Compact (15" Gen 2 vibes). Black Grill.
£350

Reverend

Hi, you may or may not have seen my long winded post recently about having my BF Compact and Super Midget cabs stolen before Xmas, and then having got them both back. Well, in the interim, I bought a BF Super Compact, and as the SC pairs up with the recovered SM so well, I'm going to have to let the lovely Compact (15") go, I just don't have the space :(

It's a great cab with a slightly more old school tone to the newer Barefaced stuff. Still sounds really well balanced, in fact I could think of few better cabs to pair up with a P-Bass. And obviously it's a Barefaced so the big deal is that it's LIGHT and it's LOOUUD!

I had the usual hassle with the rubber feet falling off so I've used some t-nuts to get those suckers in nice and tight. An example of my handiwork can be seen on the attached pics. All feet still present, and even the handle isn't in too bad condition!

I'm after £350 which seems to be the going rate on here. I'm based in Vauxhall in London - collection preferred, but could come to a meet up arrangement if you're desperate! Don't really want to post it. PM me if you want it!

Pics can be found [url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ol7cvfkaa17yg7/AAD8oNyuYiLD30JdHZkr6Pfaa?dl=0"]here[/url].

All the best!

Edited by Reverend