Why become a member? ×

Chris's Clearout Pedals & Books

dr.funk

I am heading off to university in September so trying to get rid of everything I am not using and drum up some cash.

[size=3][color="#FF0000"]Pedals[/color][/size]
[size=2][b]EXAR Pignose[/b][/size]
I bought this pedal about a year ago based on the soundclips below. I used it a couple of times playing around with it but never found a use for it with my band. Consequently it has been sitting in its box for the last 10 months. It is in mint condition and has never even had a battery put in to it or been stomped on! Box and manual both supplied.

The PN-04 is an envelope-filter, which is controlled by the dynamics of the instrument. The louder the input-signal, the brighter the tone, the lower the inputsignal, the darker the tone. The PN-04 produces a sound similar to a conventional Wah without using a foot-pedal. The three adjustment-knobs allow a wide variety of wah-sounds, also providing a sensitivity-control to fit the needs of your instrument.

[url="http://www.public-peace.de/exar/pignose/PN%201%20Funki%20Hanki.mp3"]Awesome soundclip[/url][url="http://www.public-peace.de/exar/pignose/pignose.htm"]Plenty more soundclips and info on this page[/url]

I paid £80 your for [b]£60 shipped[/b] SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

[size=2][b]Hartke Bass Attack[/b][/size]

"[i]The Hartke Bass Attack Pedal is a tone-shaping pre-amp that doubles as a direct box, featuring the famous Hartke Shape Circuitry taken from the 3000 and 4000 amplifiers.

The two-button style stomp box has a three band EQ for adjustments of Bass, Treble, and Bright controls, plus a Harmonic control that emulates the warmth and drive of a tube so well that you’ll never want to turn it off. The Hartke Bass Attack Pedal gives you the ability to finally get the sound you want, and everything in between.

wealth of I/O connections means that the Bass Attack can be integrated into almost any setup. An XLR Output, switchable between post/pre EQ provides a DI feed straight into a mixer or recorder; the Parallel Output provides the feed to the backline amplifier , but when used in conjection with the Line Output can also double as a second input, allowing the Bass Attack to be used as an FX loop for external effects when recording.

Power options are extensive with either a 9v battery, optional PSU or Phantom Power via the XLR providing the juice.[/i]"

I bought this just for the shape filter which is really good for helping out a passive bass and gives you a real extra bit of oomph in a band mix. I must say I really liked the 'overdrive' gritty and very zingy with the brightness up it sounds horrible on it's own but again really works in a band mix, I can provide soundclips of this if anyone wants them.

They seem to be £80-90 new shall we say £55 shipped?

[size=2][b]Visual Sound 1 Spot Pedal Power Supply[/b][/size]

Not especially exciting but very useful. All the info is [url="http://www.visualsound.net/1spot.htm"]here[/url]

I will also throw in a free daisy chain cable enabling this to power 5 pedals. Comes with original box too.

I am not sure how much they cost but perhaps £25 shipped?

[size=3][color="#FF0000"]Books[/color][/size]
[list]
[*]RHCP - Californication
[*]RHCP - Blood Sugar Sex Magic
[*]Joe Santerre - Slap Bass Lines + CD
[*]Josquin de Pres - `70s Funk & Disco Bass, 101 Groovin` Bass Patterns + CD
[/list]

Each [b]£5 posted [/b]

Edited by dr.funk