Why become a member? ×

Fuzzrocious Rat Tail *WITHDRAWN*
£280

plunkrock

Recently bought a new pre from here that I'm digging, and on the lookout for a new amp soon so unfortunately need to lose a couple of pedals to balance the books.

[b]Fuzzrocious Rat Tail [s]£100[/s] [s]£90 posted (UK)[/s][/b]

[s]My favourite dirt pedal and the only one that I kept after my last band fell apart, I'm having to buy some gear for a new band I've just joined and unfortunately won't get to RAT it up often enough to justify keeping this. Very reluctant sale. This one was a custom order through Fuzzrocious, pink sparkle case with kid paint and second distortion setting mod.[/s]

I always come back to this pedal, you think I'd learn my lesson... *WITHDRAWN*

[b]Darkglass B7K £SOLD posted (UK)[/b]

[s]Been using this with the new band and it is awesome, I get a lot of compliments on my tone with this pedal. It is an older Finnish version I picked up on here a while ago, as you can see the case isn't the usual black. Some of the printing is a little worn off but it works as expected, I use it with the normal output jack and the DI and it has never let me down.[/s]

Neither of these pedals came with a box or manual but will be packaged well and sent ASAP via Royal Mail. If anyone wants to ask any questions or wants some closer pictures, just let me know. My feedback is in my signature.

Cheers :)

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:166387]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:179550]

(Please ignore the other pedals in these pictures)

Edited by plunkrock

• 3 weeks later...