Why become a member? ×

SOLD - please remove.
£850

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]My Red NRP Resolectric Jr. (Serial Number 074) is now for sale.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]This is a single cone resonator guitar fitted with a P90 pickup at the neck (original fitment) and the best resonator contact pickup in the world (Mark Knopfler uses them) on the biscuit bridge.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]Built in the USA by National Resophonic Inc. in February 2002 and originally sold through Palm Guitars, Netherlands.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]I bought it from The London Resonator Centre in 2003.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]It is in immaculate near mint condition.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]I had the Highlander pick up fitted professionally to her by Dr. Robert (Robbie Gladwell) after advice from NRP.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]See: [/size][/font][/color][url="http://highlanderpickups.com/catalog/inline.htm"]http://highlanderpic...alog/inline.htm[/url]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]Still has the two chicken head knobs fitted.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]One volume and the other to blend between the P90 and Highlander.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]She plays and sounds superbly well[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3].[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]Comes with a rectangular hardshell case, Highlander [/size][/font][/color][size=4][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]iP-1X INLINE pickup fitted and battery box.[/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]Reason for sale?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial][size=3]I'm really a bass player and I have another reso. for doing my blues boy bit so I would like this baby to go to a good home where she'll be used.[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=185593:Reso Front.JPG]
[attachment=185594:Reso Back.JPG]
[attachment=185595:Reso Number.JPG]

Edited by Jazzneck

• 2 weeks later...