Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray HH 2007 Limited Edition - On Hold
£1150

Bearfist

[b]£950 - Shipped - Sold Pending[/b]

[color=#000000]Reluctantly selling my beautiful 2007 Limited Edition Stingray.[/color]

[color=#000000]Everything on it is original except i put a set of Jim Dunlop strap locks on it when i got it. It has the original limited edition case. Everything works perfectly, no crackly pots/switches/inputs.

On the back there is some minor play wear in places but were just talking the usual light marks.

There is a ding on the head stock (see photo) where i snagged a cymbal on a small stage and a tiny knock near the bridge (also in photos)

There is a couple of small cracks in the lacquer on the body around the base of the neck (see last 2 Photos) Rest assured they are just cracks in the lacquer, the wood is sound. This was shipped over from a US store and they think it may have had a bump in transit causing them, i had it checked, checked and double checked before deciding not to send it back (as they didn't have another one of these) and I've had the neck off and it is purely cosmetic. I've been using the bass for the last 6/7 years and the neck has never fallen off or anything like that! Its fine. But i'm more than happy for anyone to come check or i can take it to my luthier again pre sale and get him to verify its fine (Mike from Zoot/Purple Chili amps) I'm sure he would be happy to talk to anyone for me.

I'm more interested in a sale on this than trade at the moment.[/color]

[color=#000000]Cheers

[attachment=182717:Bass 1.jpg] [attachment=182718:Bass 2.jpg] [attachment=182719:Bass 3.jpg] [attachment=182720:Bass 4.jpg] [attachment=182721:Bass 5.jpg] [attachment=182728:Bass 7.jpg] [/color][attachment=183469:IMG_1588.JPG][color=#000000] [attachment=182726:Bass 10.jpg] [attachment=182727:Bass 11.jpg][/color]

Edited by Bearfist