Why become a member? ×

Musicman Premier Dealer Network Stingray 4
£1650

WhiteNGold

Im listing this as a feeler, its my main bass and my pride and joy, but I'm rather intrigued to try out more Musicman basses and find one maybe more suited to me.

In terms of trades I'm only willing to consider Ernie Ball Musicman basses, preferably something rather unique & limited edition or custom. These basses are top of the Stingray chain so it will have to be something special to sway me to part with this.

Preferable trades would be single humbucker configuration & 4 String only not interested in anything with a maple fingerboard.

Im very interested in:

All Stealth Models
2006 Ltd edition Black (matching headstock & gold hardware)
Dargie delight
25th Anniversary
Game changer
2x MusicMan USA Sterlings (no Ray 34's or cheapies)
MusicMan Basses with LED's/fibre optics

pm me and ill see whats on offer :)
presently has my custom logo decals on but these will be removed before the trade.

so heres the spec:
[color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
Model:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
Gilded White Stingray[/size][/font][/color]
Description:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
The first ever active and passive Stingrays offered by Music Man! The Gilded White model shares specifications with the Classic Collection Stingray 4 and 5 with the exception of gold hardware, Gilded White body and neck and active/passive capabilities. Please email [email protected] for availability! [/size][/font][/color]
Body Colors:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
Gilded White[/size][/font][/color]
Pickguard:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
White Pearloid[/size][/font][/color]
Neck Wood:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
Maple[/size][/font][/color]
Fingerboard:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
Rosewood[/size][/font][/color]
Neck Colors:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
Gilded White[/size][/font][/color]
Controls:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
Volume, Treble, Bass, Push/Pull Tone Pot[/size][/font][/color]
Switching:[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]
Tone Pot Down-Active; Tone Pot Up-Passive (only acts as a tone pot in passive mode)[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by WhiteNGold