Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Stingray 5 Limited Edition 2007. Piezo and matching headstock. NOW TRADED, THANK YOU.
£1250

jsixties

An awesome bass that I really love, but I'm not playing 5 strings these days.
2007 MusicMan Stingray 5 Limited Edition in black finish with factory piezo under the bridge and matching headstock. Only 200 units worldwide.
OHSC. Excellent condition, a couple of very tiny marks in the headstock and light swirls in the pickguard and back of the body. No scratches or dings, neck is pristine.
Ultra low action and a punchy and warm sound to die for, the piezo pickup adds an amazing tonal palette in this bass.

Sale prefered but a partial trade for a white 90's SR4 with cash on my end or a Fender Custom Shop Jazz with cash yours would be considered, not interested in anything else.
[s]£1350[/s] [b]£1250 last price [/b]+ shipping[b] only for a straight sale[/b].
A real bargain considering this highly collectible limited edition model with piezo and matching headstock had a street price of £2350 in 2007.
Bank wire of Paypal if you cover the fees.

[b]Please any proposal through PM.[/b]

Cheers

[url="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/javierete/media/MusicMan%20Stingray%205%20Limited%20Edition%202007/IMG_20150126_090829_zps2zlvkgoq.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/javierete/media/MusicMan%20Stingray%205%20Limited%20Edition%202007/IMG_20150126_090901_zps0pbyhcjk.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by jsixties

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='GriffJamerson' timestamp='1423737391' post='2688375']
Is it only 5 strings your interested in? I have a Lakland 4 string going.

Sorry I rushed a reply because this is stunning! I'll pm you now!
[/quote]

Hi Griff, in fact I don't play 5 strings anymore. Just looking for a four strings white 90's Stingray or a CS Jazz Bass, anyway I prefer a straight sale just now.
Cheers