Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz CTR500-210T Combo WITHDRAWN (PLEASE LOCK)
£350

tobiewharton

[size=3][font=Arial, sans-serif]This is a feeler, as I'm not absolutely convinced...[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I'm putting this great (and discontinued) combo up for sale as it's too big for my needs. I bought it new last year and it's hardly been touched (only gigged it twice). It's therefore in immaculate condition. This is a very powerful and reasonably portable combo, though not lightweight per se (~23kg), with a comfortable rubber-gripped, top-mounted handle. I've found the clarity and bass response to be excellent with all my four and five-string basses. The 500watt removable head will power an extension cab for even more volume - though I dare say many won't find this necessary for small to medium-sized stages! [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Find the full spec here:[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2862&sid=705&cid=95"]http://www.genzbenz....&sid=705&cid=95[/url][/font][/size]

[size=3]Trade-wise, I'm only looking for either a TC Electronic BG250-208 (with cash my way) or a Spector Legend Classic/Custom 5.[/size]

[size=3][font=Arial, sans-serif]I'm not prepared to courier, but will meet within a reasonable distance of Manchester, where I'm based.[/font][/size]

[size=4][attachment=182313:IMAG0446.jpg][/size][size=4][attachment=182314:IMAG0447.jpg][/size][size=4][attachment=182315:IMAG0448.jpg][/size]

Edited by tobiewharton

I sometimes run mine with a Focus 115 extention. I say sometimes because it is rarely (if ever, if I am being honest) necessary. The fact that the head is fully enclosed, and can always be removed to establish another rig is a bonus.

Fender have crapped on GB big time, and these combos which would (IMO) still be selling by the truckload, are just not available.

• 2 months later...