Why become a member? ×

Any studio designers / acoustic pro's here?!

tedmanzie

I have a studio for my work, a smallish industrial unit with various DIY acoustic treatment - cloud, traps etc.

I'm looking for a professional to help me analyse the room, help with room nodes, speaker position, analyse if my treatment is working etc.

Anyone here do that or know a good professional? I'm based in SW London / Surrey.

btw I have been on Gearslutz, had lots of advice etc. The main thing is I can feasibly do the room analysis myself but the readings don't mean much to me so I'd like a professional to help! I will pay of course.

I've come across Edward Veale in the past:

http://www.va-studiodesign.com

A bit of a legend when it comes to studio acoustic design. Don't know how much he charges, he was being paid by Middlesex University for the project I worked on at the time as part of the design team.

If you feel they might be right for you, no harm in dropping them an Email outlining your requirements / what you need them to do, and ask for a budget cost.

I know he's good at analysing noise spectrum readings and the like for rooms and provide advice based on those readings.

Hope this is of some use and GLWT project.

Edited by zero9