Sign in to follow this  
Gazm

Peavey Pro 410 700W RMS 4x10 Cab with Cover
£350

EDIT: Reduced to £300 ono.

Selling my beloved [url="http://assets.peavey.com/literature/manuals/pro410.pdf"]Peavey Pro 4x10 [/url][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 ohm 700W RMS speaker cab with custom made cover.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The cab is in excellent working order, it has a few scuffs but nothing serious. It includes the fitted castors which squeak a bit when wheeling it about.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The built in compression horn gives the speaker a great range. It has fantastic low end and punch.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] have been using the cab with using the cab with an SWR WorkingPro 700W amp now sold.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The cab easily keeps up with a full band and loud drummer/guitarists with the right amp.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reason for selling is I've downsized my gear.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collection only from South Derbyshire.[/font][/color]

[attachment=178687:DSC01826.JPG]

Edited by Gazm