Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Line6 LowDown 300 + FBV Express Pedal

I have a Line6 Low Down 300 to dispose of. I also have an FBV Express Pedal (which gives you a good volume pedal and a tuner that actually works). I'm not fussed about selling the pedal as it works with my Pod, but if the deal is good :-)

The LD300 has been gigged a lot. It's undamaged and works perfectly but the carpet covering is a little snagged and dirty in places. No holes or anything just "used". I think the cat has had a go at it too :-)

I know there's a lot of differences of opinion on these combos, but I liked it and it was certainly loud enough for most situations. It's also not too big or heavy (like it fits in the boot of my car unlike my Ashdown cab). I've been using it mostly for practices, but I'm just doing a deal with "MB1" for an Ashdown 2x10 which should solve the transport problems. This will become surplus.

I'm mostly interested in swaps (or swap plus bit of cash either way). Something like a more compact head (than my ABM 500) for practices. I quite like the look of the Ashdown Superfly, but something along those lines or WHY.

Definitely collect only or meet halfway (within reason). I definitely have to go to Manchester shortly too, so anywhere between here and there.

OK... Or just plain sell for, what, £175 for the combo. £45 for the pedal. A couple have sold recently for 200 quid, so considering the wear and tear that seems a fair price.

Edited by thepurpleblob

• 1 year later...