Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB714BS with Kahler Tremolo
£450

Piggery Bassist

i have a lava red yamaha bb714bs.....the billy sheehan model, super lows with a slimmer neck.......

i have self fitted it with a kahler bass trem which works perfectly....i did however chip it slightly with the router see photo...... so cosmetically its 8/10, soundwise its like a concrete rhinocerous playing a buzzsaw on its bellend with the added attraction of divebombs to make even the most self absorbed six stringer make one of those "whose stealing my limelight" faces.... i have another in black which i use at every gig so this isnt anything to do with the bass... but im looking to circumvent the missus' and her "how much do you spend on gear?" Analytical household accounting system in my pursuit of other gear. In Manchester.

So in conclusion its a rock/metal monster with a tremolo arm fitted for shitz n giggles. The chip bugs the hell out of me cos I did it, bu does it look that bad - probably not

Photos attached show the bass (note the black one in the photogets played at every gig every weekend and the red one sounds exactly the same).....

Am open to realistic offers on this one but lets not do the whole "will I accept £200 routine?" the kahler shipped from the states almost cost that.

message on here or text 07741 253630

Edited by Piggery Bassist