Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string
£750

doc40hz

Moved on to 6 string, so this is gathering dust.

German Made, 2008
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Swamp Ash body
Ovangkol neck[/font][/color]
[color=#141823]Natural Oil Finish[/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Plays and sounds amazing, Massive variety of tones available due to being able to turn those humbuckers in to single coils or route them in series and parallel. I've been gigging with it about a year and always get complements on the sound I get from this beast. [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]It is somewhat roadworn, it is a gigging bass; I bought it second hand from Kenny's Music in Dunfermline. It was previously owned by a guy in a metal band, he traded 2 of his Warwicks in for a 90s Thumb. From some stage shenanigans, there was some fake blood on the body so the Tech at Kennys stripped the finish back. There are quite a few marks on the body and a small chip on the neck (see pictures) - I don't notice this when I'm playing and I'm all over the neck normally. One of the machine heads is not stock, but seems to be identical to the other ones. [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]The input jack can be a little loose depending on what type of lead you use - my planet waves sits as snug as a bug, but other cheaper leads can be a bit loose. [/font][/color]

Looking for £750.
Trades;
-Possibly could be persuaded with a Music Man Stingray 5
-Good quality light weight cabs/head of around £700 quid value; I would be particularly interested in a Markbass combo

I live in Fife; not really keen on posting, I've seen some horror stories the past wee while (what on earth do the delivery guys do! Are the actively trying to break stuff!).
I could deliver to the north of england for petrol (probably around £60) or meet halfway and split the cost.

Edited by doc40hz