Why become a member? ×

** Now Sold ** - Tobias MTD Kingston KZ4 ** Price Reduction **
£495

Inspector 71

** Now Sold ** Tobias MTD Kingston KZ4 ** Price Now Reduced To £450.00 **

Burl maple top with gloss mahogany body and matching headstock, maple neck and fingerboard, Buzz Fieten system with asymmetric neck.

It's in beautiful condition with very little use as can be seen in the photo's. There are no chips or dings in the gloss finish and it has a three way EQ, Bass, Mid and Treble.

There is some very light string wear on the neck lacquer but you really have to look hard to see it and very light finger wear slightly above the neck pick up area. The only other points to mention are some very light player wear to the finish on the top edge of the bridge and a very small feint flaw in the top laminate next to the neck pick up which could be a wood grain colour or possibly a hairline crack in the burl finish, but this is below the gloss finish and was there from manufacture and I'm being really picky here, see photos.

It has only been used at home and comes with a new set of DR Low Rider strings (45-105) and an MTD gig bag which is in near mint condition.

These Basses are £800 new so it's a bargain.

I would much prefer collection, but I can arrange U.K. delivery at buyer's risk and cost or possible hand delivery if the distance is not too far as I am in the Middlesex area.

Gary

Edited by Inspector 71

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...