Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 5LX 800£ shipped SOLD
£800

Paulhauser

Due to a twist of fate in late summer I have ended up with more Spector Euros than I can handle (if ever there is such a thing...:-) )
One Euro6 and two Euro5's.
I have decided to move one of the Euro 5's, the blue one with the gloss finish because I can not stand as she's staring at me from it's stand full of blame
(due to not being played)
It is a great instrument but I seem to prefer satin finish'd Euros to gloss ones
The bass is a full stock Euro 5LX, 35" scale, maple/walnut/alder wings, EMG DC's and Tonepump (non adjustable).
Color is a lovely blue that can be black or blue depending on how the light hits it.

It has some small dings on it, the worst is a chip on the lower edge (see pic)
These are cometics, the bass works and plays 100%, (truss rod, electronics etc.)
Action is low and the strings have plenty of life in them.

This one is for sale for a firm 800[size=4]£. [/size]
[size=4]This price includes shipping within the EU. [/size]
[size=4]It does not have a case but will be packed well.[/size]
[size=4]Also includes of your choice of knobs: the current gold ones or the stock black ones. [/size]
[size=4]Let me know which one you prefer and I ship with those on.[/size]

I'm looking for sale, but am willing to listen to trade offers, but you have to be able to ship the bass you are offering to Hungary.
Stingray 5s, 6 string Ibanez, Spector US XL's, Zon basses, Sadowsky 5's etc. can be of interest.
I can add cash for the right trade. (not amps and cabs, except for a pair of EBS 112 NEO'S)
Please don't be offended if I say no as I'm happy with the selection of basses I have.

Edited by Paulhauser

• 3 weeks later...