Why become a member? ×

[attachment=173216:IMG_1959.JPG]
[attachment=173215:IMG_1951.JPG]
[attachment=173214:IMG_1949.JPG]

These were bought for a build I was working on and have since given up on after being offered my friends Ric 4001. These pickups are supposed to be amazing, though I can't vouch for that having never installed them ;)

Postage included in the price

The AG 4, 5, and 6J-HC split-coil pickups give you noiseless Jazz Bass tone that works for all playing styles. With traditional single-coil pickups, bassists are plagued by hum when the neck and bridge pickups are at different volume levels. While other hum-canceling pickups tackle the noise, you are left with thinner lows, a harsher midrange and a lack of dynamics.
The Aguilar hum-canceling pickups feature a split-coil design that allows you to get any pickup level combination without 60-cycle hum - all while retaining the natural, organic tone of your bass. Now you can experience the deep, resonant low-end of the neck pickup or solo the bridge pickup for that sought-after midrange cut without annoying hum! Wound in Aguilar’s NYC factory, the HC pickups are wound to have the big, dynamic tone that Aguilar pickups are known for.

Edited by jazseven