Why become a member? ×

SOLD!
£850

cayston

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi everyone,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am selling my Fender AV '57 Precision bass in see through blonde. Overall in good used condition with few bumps and few lacquer chips. The lacquer had reacted to the guitar stand so there is a very light pink hue going on at the bottom of the bass. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]There is a [/font][/color][color=#333333]small lacquer chips on the neck pocket which happened when the neck was removed for truss rod adjustment.[/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Nothing serious though. Some rusts on the bridge saddles but all parts are in fully working order. I traded this bass from GazWills here on basschat few years ago and the condition hasn't changed since I bought it since it's always been kept in a hard case when not used. No original hard case nor pickup and bridge covers I'm afraid as I only got the bass when I it was traded few years back. Built in 2005.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Seriously nice bass with nice thumping P bass sound. A little heavier than the usual alder combination but it is expected since the body is ash. Pics can be found here [/font][/color][url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/127445562@N05/"]https://www.flickr.c.../127445562@N05/[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Inspection and trials are welcomed. I commute between Suffolk and Birmingham so just let me know if you live in the area and fancy having a go at it. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass will be professionally set up before passing on to the next owner. Any questions or picture requests please let me know.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm also having a clear out of few of my basses: a Fender American Vintage P bass in blonde, [s]a trans orange MM Stingray 3 EQ 4 strings[/s] and [s]a celluloid tortoise shell P bass pickguard[/s] for sale so please check them out. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]N[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]eed to thin my herd so[/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] cash sale only please and no trades!! [/font][/color]

I prefer cash on collection as you get to try the bass before committing yourself and plus it's always good to have a chat. I will also post the bass at buyer's cost/risk if requested.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking![/font][/color]

Edited by cayston