Why become a member? ×

Leech E120 Graphic head
£200

william64

[size=5]Price reduced from [s]£200[/s] [size=5][size=5]to £100[/size][/size][/size]

Hi all, for sell is my Leech E120. It is solid state and gives an output of 120 watts. However, the real power is much higher. I am using Gallien Krueger Fusion 550 and the power is almost the same. It sounds quite warm, giving vintage valve-like feeling.

Specs:
2 Inputs (normal / bright)
2 Gains - for each input (in fact they work as volume)
Bass + Treble + Graphic Equalizer
Sustain + Distortion (when the switch is in “IN” position, the sustain and distort controls are activated)
Beautiful output meter

As far as I have found out, these heads were made near Manchester. A label inside says “tested 6/80”. So it seems this one was manufactured in June 1980.

It is in good working order and looks great for 34 year old gear. The pots and the equalizer sometimes crackle slightly when turning up/down. Anyhow, really slightly. All in all, there is no problem with the head. Nevertheless, take into consideration it was made in 1980 so it has all the features the solid state heads from this era have.

The Christmas price is [s]£200[/s] £100. It is a lovely piece of British vintage gear and the value may rise in the future. So here is your chance.

There are lots of photos here: [url="http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/vilem64/library/Leech%20E120"]http://s1281.photobu...ry/Leech%20E120[/url]

Thanks for reading
Vilem

Edited by william64

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Christmas to all of you who are reading. I have reduced the price to [b]£100[/b] with free shipping. In addition, to all who might be interesting, each day untill Boxing Day I will reduce the price by [b]£1. [/b]It means the price on 10/12 is [b]£99[/b], on 11/12 [b]£98[/b], on 12/12 [b]£97[/b], etc, and eventually on 26/12 [b]£83[/b] After Christmas the price will go back to [b]£100.[/b] Best wishes. Vilem.

Edited by william64

• 2 years later...