Why become a member? ×

1990 - 1962 Reissue Fender Jazz Bass Japan with Flight Case
£525

SUDDERS31

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]1990 - 1962 Reissue Fender Jazz Bass made in Japan.[/color]

[color=#000000]Classic sunburst [/color]
[color=#000000]Serial number J 020669[/color]

[color=#000000]If you are looking at this you will probably know how good these basses are.[/color]

[color=#000000]The early Japanese models are up to spec with USA made fenders.[/color]
[color=#000000]This is a fine example![/color]

[color=#000000]I bought this bass in Tokyo last year whilst on tour there. ( My band is called The Whip, if you have seen the C4 TV programme RUDETUBE then you have heard the band as one of our tunes is the theme tune) [/color]
[color=#000000]It has a few dinks here and there which is to be expected from a bass on this age (24 yrs) but overall is in excellent condition, I would say 8.5.[/color]

If you require more pictures I do have more and am happy to email you them, i can only get so many up on here.

[color=#000000]I had it set up as soon as I got home and it's plays and sounds great. [/color]
[color=#000000]One of the many great things about this bass are the original pots which are smooth in their function, some pots are either on or off but these are not that at all.[/color]

[color=#000000]The neck is straight and has literally no fret wear on it at all, I think this has been a bedroom bass given it's condition.[/color]

[color=#000000]I am including one of my old flight cases with the bass, it has seen better days but still protects the bass very well and is still road worthy.[/color]

[color=#000000]I am selling this bass and some others to pay for some new studio equipment I need.[/color]

[color=#000000]I haven't gigged it since I came back from Japan as I'm a precision player really and it's been in my house in this case for 12 months not getting used but this bass was too nice to not buy.[/color]

[color=#000000]This is truly a great bass that needs to get used and appreciated.[/color]

[color=#000000]A chance to grab yourself a future classic.[/color]

[color=#000000]Feel free to ask any questions about anything. [/color]

[color=#000000]I would prefer for the bass to be picked up from Manchester but could maybe arrange postage within UK.[/color]
[color=#000000]The postage via parcel force would be between £55 - £60. I think a courier would be cheaper I think so i would be happy for you to arrange and i will get the bass ready for pick up.[/color]

[color=#000000]Cheers[/color]
Nathan[/size][/font]

Edited by SUDDERS31

Nathan, just thought you should know that Parcelforce only cover musical instruments up to £100, although they will merrily take your money for extra cover! If you end up having to send the bass, I recommend going on Interparcel.com and choosing one of the UPS services.

• 2 weeks later...