Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ashdown MAG C210T combo + Line 6 Bass Pod (& Stand)

Offering these two up for sale.

I'm going to 100% honest...there is no point in me saying the combo is in showroom condition; it's used. One of the tone knobs sheared off and another is a little crooked following a knock it took when I was loading it into my car a couple of months ago (I have it on good authority that Ashdown will supply replacement pots free of charge), the carpet top has seen some activity from one of my cats and is a bit patchy in two places. The amp is used weekly for jamming and I did a gig with it about ten days ago.

As I generally run the POD into the effects return, the tone control isn't really an issue, but any buyer may want to get it fixed. I have the knob!

The Pod is used and is fully functional - comes with a well thumbed user manual and a stand as well. I have the Sound-Diver software CD somewhere about too.

This combination produces a delicious/filthy JJ Burnel sound with borderline Geddy Lee clank.

OK, prices. I guess somewhere about £150.00 for the amp, but you'll need to pick it up from Crowthorne, Berkshire - the POD? Somewhere around the £100.00 plus something for shipping.

Cheers
Paul

Edited by NancyJohnson

I just wanted to throw up a photo of the cat damage as this seems to be causing some of my fellow BCs a problem. It doesn't affect the sound kids.

The white spot where the carpet is missing is about the size of a penny. There's another small patch about 1"x2" that the cat pulled up and has been glued back down.

I could spray the two areas with black paint and you wouldn't see them from a couple of feet away.

P