Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* EBS Multicomp Compressor for sale
£85

marcusporter

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]EBS Multicomp compressor for sale - [s]£85[/s] £75 incl postage (or less if you can collect from Brighton) [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It's got a few scratches and marks on it (see pics) but works just fine. I've had this for years and it's never let me down! Three different modes available - 'Normal', 'Multiband' and 'Tubeism', and when you open it up there are trim pots located inside the pedal allowing you to set the threshold for low and high frequencies. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It's a simple but effective pedal, easy to use and built very well. Although it's built for bass, it works really well for guitars and keys too, and does a great job of tightening up your sound. Comes with original box and EBS Registration Card (unused). I have a copy of the original receipt too if needed.[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=165575:1.JPG][attachment=165576:2.JPG][attachment=165577:3.JPG][attachment=165578:4.JPG][attachment=165579:5.JPG][attachment=165580:photo 1.JPG][attachment=165581:photo 2.JPG]

Edited by marcusporter

• 2 weeks later...