Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot AH 200
£200

jdstrings

Price or Trade Value : £200
Up for grabs is my good old series 6 AH200.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-6335-0-30159500-1383271402.jpg"][/url]

It's had a busy life -I must have used it regularly for about 6 or 8 years but it has been in the loft for over a decade now.
Everything works as it should and it seems to pack quite a punch for it's rated 200watts.
The case shows plenty of signs of use -there's a couple of scratches in the green paint on the front, a few of the screws that do the case up are missing and the end fin of the heatsink and the metal lug on the other side of the back have been slightly bent (from carrying the bass in its gig bag) but it's all cosmetic!

The amp was serviced by Trace Elliot (admittedly it was about 18 years ago!) after it developed a fault but that turned out to be no more than a dry solder joint. Since then it hasn't missed a beat!

I've been keeping this amp as a back up but as I'm about to retire my current head that will become the back up and this one is surplus to requirements.

The amp is still in its original gig bag but that its pretty wrecked (though still serves as a means of carrying and offering some protection).

I also have the original foot switch which I will dig out.

The amp features:
Fully adjustable input gain with passive and active sockets.
Graphic selection switch and Mid shape switch (both selectable with the foot switch)
12 band graphic eq
Graphic level control
Transformer balanced DI out with switch for pre/post eq.
Effects send and return
Preamp In and Out
Output level
Headphone socket (1/4")

2 1/4" jack speaker outputs (min load 4 ohms)

I'm not sure what this is worth but I reckon £200 is a good starting point for any offers.....

• 1 month later...