Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clear Out (ODB-3 £35) **Price Drops**
£620

wookie

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price or Trade Value : £210[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The obligatory clear-out of pedals collecting dust following the purchase of a Zoom B3 earlier this year! There is no velcro on the bottom of any of the pedals and all work perfectly, as intended.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Prices, and any additional comments, as follows (looking for straight sales, therefore, no trades!):[/font][/color]

[s][b]MXR M80 DI+[/b][b] (in box with manual) - £90 £80 SOLD[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Used, but very good condition[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Comes with original box and manual.[/font][/color][/s]

[s][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][b]Sansamp Bass Driver DI[/b][/color][/font][b] - £100 SOLD[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Used, but very good condition[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Comes with original tin (although slightly battered!) and manual.[/font][/color][/s]

[s][b]Darkglass Microtubes B3K Bass Overdrive (in box, adapter included[/b][b]) - £150 SOLD[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Used, but e[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]xcellent[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] condition[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Comes with original box and with adapter.[/font][/color][/s]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][b]Boss OBD-3 (in box with manual) - [s]£40[/s][/b][/color][/font][b] £35[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Used, but good condition[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Comes with original box and manual.[/font][/color]

[s][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][b]MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe [/b][/color][/font][b](in box with manual, never gigged) [/b][b]- £80 £70 SOLD[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought new 6 months ago. Excellent condition, not gigged only used a handful of times in rehearsal[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Comes with original box and manual.[/font][/color][/s]

[s][b]MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - £80 SOLD[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Used, but excellent condition[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color][/s]

[s][b]MXR Bass Overdrive - £80 SOLD[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Used, but very good condition[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color][/s]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]All prices include post[/color][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]age[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] to UK[/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. [/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Payment by bank transfer preferred, although will accept a gift payment via Paypal.[/color][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Any queries, please PM me! :)[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Andy[/font][/color]

Edited by wookie

• 1 year later...

Hi, I looked here because I was interested in buying a Boss OBD-3, but I'm intrigued that you're selling all the above pedals now that you've got the Zoom B3. Is it that good that you've sold even your Tech 21 Bass Driver? I'd be interested in getting one if it is! Any input you can give on the Zoom would be welcome, I may still be interested in the OBD-3 as well..