Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Phil Jones D 200 - off to a good home...
£200

rogerds

If you're looking - you probably know about the amps from Phil Jones !
if not - just check the reviews......

Hmmmm.... I bought this when i was having a brief (very brief :) foray into the dark world of upright)

hurt too much so didn't last... I know.... i know....

anyway.... used it a couple of times with a flite cab for bass guitar as well for small gigs - one trip loading / unloading - great !
its in excellent condition - virtually unmarked
but i'm now using a GB which has a lot more wattage and covers most of the gigs i do so this is up for grabs

£200 inc delivery to (normal)UK

[attachment=165048:phil jones front panel.jpg][attachment=165046:phil jones front panel right.jpg][attachment=165045:phil jones back panel.jpg][attachment=165044:phil jones ruler 01.jpg][attachment=165043:phil jones ruler 02.jpg]

specs and some blurb form the Phil Jones website (where you can find the manual)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
what do you hear ?
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Nothing. The D-200 is a digital amp that is dead quiet. Digital? As in ‘sterile’? Hardly. As with all Phil Jones Pure Sound products, the D-200 provides pure, smooth, unadulterated sound to amplify the sound of your bass...nothing more, nothing less. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]At a mere 2.5 lbs., the D-200 can fit anywhere while driving moderate stacks with 150 watts of power. A bevy of outputs make it perfect for jamming through phones or going direct into a recording or mixing console. Worldwide voltage allows the amp to operate at 16 ohms all the way down to 4 ohms-no external sources required[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Model[/b]
D-200
[b]Type[/b]
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]1U high, lightweight digital bass amplifier,1CH,150W output,5 band EQ,limiter,Active/passive input,headphone out,DI out,pre-amp out[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Size[/b]
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]9.5 x 8.25 x 1.75 inch (W x D x H)[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Poweroutput[/b]
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]150W RMS[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Speakers[/b]
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]NONE[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Net Weight[/b]
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]2.5 lbs/1.1 kg[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Volts[/b]
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]100 to 240V AC[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by rogerds