Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 7 pro REV C
£380

Hey Folks,
I'm putting my SVT 7 pro up for sale as I need funds to buy a 2 ohm stable head.
i've owned for nigh on a year and it's done every gig barr three since owning it. Maybe I've been a lucky one, not sure but this example has been steady as a rock with absolutely no issues whatsoever.
Condition is mint, I've babied it since owning it and it's been racked since the day I bought it.
it's a pretty versatile head, 1000 watts at 4 ohms although to be honest I think that's slightly exaggerated, still it's bloody loud to say the least.
Works well as a practise head as well as you can plug in an MP3 or whatever and play thru headphones
Price is I think realistic considering the model but rest assured, I'm confident this is one of the good ones. Again, genuine and only reason for the sale is I need a 2 ohm head for my modular 610 cabs, ie 4 ohm 410 and 8 ohm 210. Also I want to add the option of another 8 ohm cab to my two existing ones.

I'd like £380 for the head, that will include next day delivery and full insurance cover or £350 collected from Preston, Lancs . I'm also happy to meet up within reason and have studio facilities for a test run if needed.
If the postage works out any less than £30 I'll refund the difference.
i only have these two pics for now but will unrack it and take some more tomorrow.
The rack ears and original packaging are included.
Cheers then.

Edited by kennyrodg

• 1 month later...