Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Tascam MP-BT1 MP3 Bass Trainer

Tomkin

Just bought this two months ago today in fact (17.05.08), it's so new It still has the protective seal over the screen.
Wanted one for ages, great useful little bit of kit, but suffering from GAS, I've seen a bass guitar I'm after so it has to go.

Happy to accept £110 plus the dreaded P&P, Paid £135 plus

Robbie

Still has all the packaging bits and box, and the guarantee has been sent off to Tascam. It is as new. Also have receipt.

comes with USB link which is how it charges the batteries. Power supplies can be purchased for these but are additional and not supplied when new.

www.tascam.com/products/mp-bt1.html

Rob

Edited by Tomkin

[quote name='Tomkin' post='242141' date='Jul 17 2008, 08:52 PM']Just bought this two months ago today in fact (17.05.08), it's so new It still has the protective seal over the screen.
Wanted one for ages, great useful little bit of kit, but suffering from GAS, I've seen a bass guitar I'm after so it has to go.

Happy to accept £110 plus the dreaded P&P, Paid £135 plus

Robbie

Still has all the packaging bits and box, and the guarantee has been sent off to Tascam. It is as new. Also have receipt.

comes with USB link which is how it charges the batteries. Power supplies can be purchased for these but are additional and not supplied when new.

www.tascam.com/products/mp-bt1.html

Rob[/quote]
Bump and Photo added