Why become a member? ×

+++ SOLD +++ Ibanez Artcore AGB140 - 34" Scale, Semi-Acoustic Bass
£200

brensabre79

NOW SOLD - Thanks for looking :)

It's a lovely bass, but has been in it's case for a year as my needs (and basses) have changed.

So, I got it out after a very long time, and remembered why i bought this bass in the first place. It's got a really fast neck and a bouncy feel to it too. It's an absolute joy to play and I couldn't put it down to take pictures. Needless to say, the pictures aren't great so apologies for that...

Condition wise it's pretty clean.. There's a couple of tiny battle scars, but nothing you wouldn't expect from a bass that's been loved and used a lot. The worst of these unfortunately is on the front, where someone like Gibson would probably have put a scratchplate, I think you can see it in the picture.

The pickup is not original. The original pickup was Ibanez attempt on the Epiphone Jack Cassidy Epiphone pickup I think, with very low impedance. To me it didn't sound great, and Ibanez changed the pickup after this model too - unfortunately they also changed to a medium scale length on the later models. So this is a 34" scale, same as a Fender, but with the later model Ibanez pickup on. I think it works well both the sound and the looks.

There's so little info on these basses nowadays, and I don't know that much myself. But feel free to ask any questions about this bass.
I do know it loves to be played though!

I'd like to get £200 posted to the UK for it.

Edited by brensabre79