Why become a member? ×

SOLD Left Handed American Deluxe Jazz Bass

LeftySteve

Ok then, if I cannot tempt you with my Mesa gear then maybe this will do the trick! The current work situation means that I have to clear out some gear... hence....

Pristine left handed Fender American Deluxe Jazz bass.

From the Fender website:

[b][i]Our left-handed American Deluxe Jazz Bass guitar captures the spirit of Fender innovation with its three-band active EQ, pair of Samarium™ Cobalt Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups and 18-volt power supply.

This select alder-body bass has a modern C-shaped, graphite-reinforced maple neck with a contoured heel (for easy access to upper frets), five-bolt neck plate, rosewood rolled-edge fingerboard, abalone dot inlays and highly detailed nut and fret work. Other features include chrome hardware, deluxe chrome-plated steel bridge plate (string-through-body or top-load) with nickel-plated brass saddles, and Fender/Schaller® Deluxe Lite-Bass tuning machines[/i].[/b]

No fret wear at all on this, it appears to have been little played to date (I have always preferred my Precision over it!). Supplied in the original hard case with the truss rod tool.

£600 + shipping.

Happy to answer any queries or send more photos etc. etc. etc.

Cheers.

Steve

Edited by LeftySteve

Yep, I am surprised that there has not been more interest if I am honest.

I will give it another day or so and if it is still here I will probably take it off and put my Precision up instead. I really do need to raise some cash right now!

Steve

hi steve, E-bay might be worth a try, i have just sold my right handed deluxe jazz for £720. PITA i know but if you get lucky like i did you might even attract a local buyer.