Why become a member? ×

SOLD... Mesa / Boogie 400+
£525

Morten_B

High power valve amp in top US quality... 300 all-valve watt's...

The amp is in great condition and has just been checked and cleaned inside and out by a proffessional tech. New input valves and driver valve installed. I doubt you will find a cleaner 400+ anywhere and the amp is all original, there has been no tampering with parts or modifications. The beast is installed in the flight case shown in the pictures, and yes; the flight case is included in the sale.

I'm asking 635 euros / 525 GBP. The price does not include shipping or paypal fee (if you prefer to pay that way), but I will be happy to ship it to you from Denmark. The price is set low for a cash sale - so no trades please (I have too much stuff already)

I'm fairly new here, but I have 100% positive feedback on e-bay and other sites.

Cheers,
Morten

Edited by Morten_B

Yes, it's a cool amp..! And a crazy cool price..!!! I got it relatively cheap as part of a trade, so I can let it go again for a good price... Who grabs it..!?

On my old days I'm getting too lazy to drag around a monster all valve amp, so I use my GB Streamliner 900 for gigs and at home I have a LB30 for that all valve sound.

Cheers,
Morten