Why become a member? ×

Music Man Stingray 5 2002 - NEW PRICE
£1400

guitarelephant

I CAN'T CHANGE PRICE IN FULL EDITOR MODE, BUT NEW PRICE IS [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]£[/b][/size][/font][/color]1200.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling Music Man Stingray 5 dated on 2002 year. I don't know what is the color name but it is fantastic. Serial number is [/font][/color]E27956[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Everything is working properly, minimal fret wear, no buzz and something like that. No modification.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes with original hard shell case. Bass arrived to me from U.S.A. The reason of selling is going back to guitar.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Insured shipping from Poland.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will answer for every question.[/font][/color]

Edited by guitarelephant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Vaelthunder

Hi man. Nice axe you got there :) Since you're going back to guitar, would you be interested in 7 string material?
I have an Ibanez Apex 2, equipped with BKP Painkiller (B) and DiMarzio Evolution (N), straplocks and ibanez hardcase. Fresh setup. Plays awesomely and looks even better! I was looking to move it for a Stingray 5, since I'm now putting all my time on bass. Might add cash.

Here's food for thought:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2643542/Ibanez%20Apex%202%20-%201.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2643542/Ibanez%20Apex%202%20-%202.jpg

PM me and let me know. Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...