Why become a member? ×

Marshall 2061x amp plus 2061x cab £380????

bonnp

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=inherit]saw this in Gumtree yesterday [/font][/font][/color][/size]-[color=#ff0000]Marshall 2061x amp plus 2061CX Cab bass & guitar Handwired All Tube Amazingness
I have to say used but this is in absolute mint condition. It's lived it's life in my house for about a year and been played through on low levels a handful of times, all I've really done...Newcastle £380[/color]

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=inherit]exact same advert description in ebay starting at £1000? 191 miles away? what are people up to? mmm [/font][/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=inherit][font=inherit]i asked about the price and got this:[/font][/font][/font][/color][/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]You replied to the ad "[b]Marshall 2061x amp plus 2061CX Cab bass & guitar Handwired All Tube Amazingness[/b] (Ad ref 1052452064)" on Friday 14/03. It has been flagged/reported that the user who posted that ad may be involved in suspicious activity and/or in breaching the Gumtree Terms of Use. We are investigating this matter, but want you to be safe in the meantime. If you are still in contact with the user, we recommend that you consider the advice below:[/size][/font]

Edited by bonnp