Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn Hartke 2x10XL Cab £120 Withdrawn
£140

Pestie

Here is my excellent Hartke 2x10XL cab. It has only been used as a spare and is therefore virtually unmarked. It very punchy and clear and certainly allows you to punch through the mix and be heard. I have bought a lightweight Barefaced so it has to go.

This cab is covered in mat type material and it has a metal grill.

You are more than welcome to come and have a look and try. I live near Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire and the kettle is always on.

Thank you.

Mike(Pestie) :rolleyes:

I will get a pic up asap but i think you all know what a 2x10 looks like

Edited by Pestie

Hi Pestie, I'm interested, but would like to try before I buy. I'm in London and could take a train to be there tomorrow afternoon.

You say the cab is 200watt at 8ohms, my questions is: what would happen if I plugged a 250watt head that drives at 4ohms minimum? The head will give half the watt, right?would like to see how loud can it get...

Please advise, thanks!

Hello

Thanks for your message. You are more than welcome to come tomorrow afternoon and give it a go. I can't tell how loud it would go so better if you come and try it. The local station is either kingham from Paddington or Banbury from Marlebone. Please pm me if you want to come and I will let you have address and contact details.

Cheers Mike(Pestie)