Why become a member? ×

Peavey 210tx cabs - 2 Cheap Cabs for Sale
£275

sbrag

*SOLD Marshall mb450h bass amp head SOLD*

2 x peavey 210tx 2x10 speaker cabs for sale. Based in Bristol.

Amazing sounding rig only selling as my dodgy back and shoulder have made me down size.

Marshall is a 2 channel head with both valve and solid state preamp channels which you can switch between or blend and you can get a really wide range of tones. It also has headphone out and aux in for home practice which is a real bonus. Its really loud and kicks out 450 watts into 2 ohms which the 2 cabs give (each cab is 350 watts into 4 ohms).

Peavey cabs works fine and sound great but are a bit scuffed, but this in no way affects the sound except one of the peaveys has a blown tweater (this cab was bought from Lord sausage of this parish) but ive not replaced it as I dont think you need them. Comes with speaker cables and a footswitch to change channells on the amp (not the original Marshall one).

I will separate at cost of £150 for the Marshall, £80 for the fully working cab and £60 for the one with the blown tweeter. Or £275 for the lot ovno Welcome to come and try it. Any queries please let me know.

Sorry no trades as I have already sorted my new stuff and need to pay for it!

I'm also happy to post individual items or to deliver the lot within a sensible distance of Bristol at the cost of postage/petrol etc. Cheers

Edited by sbrag

If you left me a message yesterday to call you about the cabs I didn't get your number so couldn't reply sorry. Please pm or call me again if you are still interested. Cheers