Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD! Thanks!
£300

rosco

SOLD!!

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Selling my 'gigged', but never abused (just carpet/cover tears and general scruffing etc.!) Gallien Krueger 700RBII combo with upgraded 10 inch drivers (Celestion BN10-200S - far superior than the originals and easily 3 times lighter!) for £300. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Combo retails at around £720 (head alone is £496) before £140 in driver upgrades. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Although I'm satisfied with my TC rig for presets and portability, I'm pretty gutted about moving this on as tonally this combo has a wonderfully 'true' spectrum from clean and crisp to solid granite growl (i.e. no where near as 'baked in' as my RH450 + RS212).[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]So in other words, Hifi - lo-fi sounds are achievable with the musical EQ, G.I.V.E. tonal sections and very open and super-clear Celestion drivers. 320 watts at 8 ohms, 480 watts at 4 ohms. Never had to attach a cab for 99% of gig situations, this box is loud![/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The tilt back option is also fantastic for monitoring and reducing nasty sub frequencies on particularly bad/hollow stages! [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Any other technical information can be found at: [url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/manuals/1001RB-II_700RB-II.pdf"]http://www.gallien-k...II_700RB-II.pdf[/url][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm based in the east end of Glasgow, but can deliver locally or outside of the city centre with petrol cover. Postage for this will probably be quite expensive due to the weight and dimensions, so I'd rather not ship, however I can look into it if need be.

Cheers.[/font]

[attachment=156600:GK front.jpg]
[attachment=156601:GK panel.jpg]
[attachment=156602:GK side.jpg]
[attachment=156603:GK tilt.jpg]
[attachment=156604:GK back.jpg]

Edited by rosco