Why become a member? ×

Sold Please Remove
£250

TheMissWolfiee

[b]Schecter Diamond Series Stiletto – Extreme 4 in Black Cherry [/b]
[s][b]£250[/b][/s]
[s][size=4][b]£200[/b][/size][/s]

[size=5][b]Now £180![/b][/size]

Selling my Schecter bass, in very good condition a few bits of cosmetic wear (mainly buckle rash and a few scratched on the bottom of the bass that’s occurred during gigs) and a very small paint chip on the horn of the bass (squint at one of the pictures below). It is, in my opinion it is an extremely reliable bass with lots of warmth in its tone and over all a good all-rounder for all types and styles of playing. An excellent choice of a bass for either a first time player, or anyone looking for change from your usual Jazz / Precision style bass.

Body: Basswood
Top: Figured Maple
Neck: Bolt-on Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood
Frets: 24
Scale: 34”
Pick-ups: 2 Schecter EMG Bass humbuckers
EQ: Active
Colour: Black Cherry

Current Strings: Rotosound Swing 66’ 40-100
Strap Buttons: Schaller Strap Locks

Has been professionally set-up to standard in the past (frets leveled & buffed, Trust rod adjustment, Action & intonation adjustment etc). I’ll even throw in a spare set of Rotosound Swing 66’ 40-100 to sweeten the deal.

The bass won’t be supplied with a case (need it for my other gear!) though I think I have a spare (if slightly worn) soft case that I can include for transport I can’t seem to find the bass online much anymore mainly just in the States – From Thomann it is being sold at £410 so based on that figure, grab this at only [s]£250[/s] [s]£200[/s] [b]£180![/b]

Collection from WF6 (Wakefield, West Yorkshire) area - Though I may be able to arrange a meet-up if necessary.

Pictures located [url="http://www.dropbox.com/sh/hqttuc2u2lnmnkq/YsQP0rAwVp"]here[/url].

Any questions or requests for more info/pictures don’t hesitate to PM/Message.

Edited by TheMissWolfiee

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...