Why become a member? ×

Schecter Stiletto Studio 6 £450
£500

MaGrOtTeN

The time has come to sell this beast (no trades please) due to the acquisition of a pricey 5 string.

This bass is a joy to play and is great in the studio - I can send you some recordings if you'd like to hear.
It packs very strong tone with a sturdy and consistent feel across the fretboard.

It is solid and chunky with great sustain thanks to the neck-through construction and mahogany body.
It sounds every bit as good as it looks, and is able to compete easily with basses twice its price.

This bass has a couple of dings near the input jack as pictured. Last year I replaced the PCB due to a dry joint on the old one; apparently it's easier to replace them instead of fixing them so I bought it from Westside Distribution in Glasgow and had it fitted in Denmark St by Kevin in Wunjo guitarts. I was very happy spending the cash on servicing this bass as I really missed not having it for that week. On another occasion I lost a saddle mount and Oreste from Westside kindly shipped me one free of charge!

I'm looking for a sale in London ideally as I'm not selling with a case.
We can arrange for you to try it out where I practice on the Victoria line.

I'm still not 100% sure I want to sell but I can't really afford more than one bass right now.

[b] Features[/b][list]
[*]Neck-thru construction
[*]Multilaminate maple and walnut neck with rosewood fingerboard
[*]35" scale
[*]Mahogany body with bubinga top
[*]24 jumbo frets
[*]Offset dot position markers
[*]EMG-Hz pickiups
[*]Master volume and blend controls
[*]3-band EQ
[*]Diamond Custom bridge
[*]Grover tuners
[*]Satin gold hardware
[/list]
[color=#414141][size=1][attachment=155613:Both basses front.jpg][attachment=155614:Stiletto body front.jpg][attachment=155616:Stiletto body back.jpg][attachment=155617:Stiletto dings.jpg][attachment=155619:Stiletto head rear.jpg][/size][/color][attachment=155620:Stiletto head front.jpg]

Edited by MaGrOtTeN

• 2 weeks later...