Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Marcus Miller Jazz 4 MIM - Excellent Condition
£750

castlemaine22

Hi everyone.

It is with some regret that I am selling my Fender Marcus Miller 4 string Jazz Bass. This is the new made in mexico version with the upgraded electronics and minor cosmetic changes. I have had this bass for six months so it is in nearly new condition, never gigged and only used in the studio, as it was the last bass in, unfortunately it's the first to go.

The bass sounds excellent, definitely very close to the Marcus Miller's classic sound. The action is set quite low and has a fast thin neck which is very easy to get around on. The specs are as follows:

Body: Ash
Finish: Natural polyester
Scale: 34"
Fingerboard: Maple
No of frets: 20
Nut width: 1.5"
String spacing: 19mm
Bridge: Leo Quan Badass II
Pickups: American vintage single coils
Electronics: 18v active with treble & bass boost, true passive switch.

The bass is sold with the padded Fended gig bag it came in, with all accessories and documentation. It is strung with DR coated Black Beauties which are a couple of months old. The bass also comes with 2 extra matching black tradition knobs as I'm not a fan of the silver ones (original silver ones currently fitted).

I am looking for[b] [s]£750[/s][/b] [b]£700[/b] for this bass. If you have any questions please let me know :).

I'm based in Leeds, you would be more than welcome to come and try it out. Pickup only please. I will be at the London Bass Guitar Show in a few weeks so I can take it with me then and meet there if the buyer wishes.

Would consider trading for a MTD Kingston KX or Yamaha TRB5ii (or similar style bass) plus cash.

Cheers, Nick

Edited by castlemaine22