Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 10T Extension Speaker Cab
£150

pcliffy13

I recently bought this as a package with the shuttle3 10T combo, but for my needs the combo on its own is plenty loud enough and this is just going to go to waste.

Firstly, it is crazy-light: it actually feels like someone forgot to put a speaker in the box! It's a 10" neodynium cone with a tweeter in a ported cabinet with a tilt back stand mechanism. You could carry it all day and never get tired.

Secondly, and more importantly, it sounds great: an awesome frequency response range and well-crafted cabinet design mean it articulates a bass's full range beautifully.

It's in great condition and as we know, neo speakers are going to be in increasingly short supply and high demand now the Chinese have blockaded the remaining manufacturing materials.

So if you are looking for an 8ohm cab that adds little weight and size to your set-up but adds 200watts RMS of great tone, this is your perfect answer. I will add pics when I get home.

Available for pickup from Sidcup, SE London or during day from Caterham, Surrey. PM me for details.

[b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The Cab:[/font][/b]

[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Frequency response +/- 3db 56hz - 20khz[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Power Handling (RMS) 200w[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Weight 16lb[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Impedance 8ohm[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Sensitivity 97db at 1w/1m[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#58596B][size=3]Dimensions HxWxD - 12 1/2" x 14" x 11 3/4 " [/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]More words of praise:[/font]

[b][i][size=4][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The addition of this 8 ohm extension cabinet to a STL3.0 SHUTTLe combo will deliver 300 watts of output from this tiny rig. Perfect for Acoustic, Upright and electric bass - one of the finest compact 10" cabinets available! [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Oblique, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][i]This is an amazing cabinet and produces deep bass and handles a low B with ease!![/i][/font][/color][/size][/i][/b]

Edited by pcliffy13

Just a note to say that these are fab - I can't believe how much sound I get out of mine - I can just about gig with it if I have PA support. Perfect for practise.

I carry my RH450 in one hand, the cab in the other, and have my bass on my back. Of these, the cab is the lightest of the three - unbelievable.

And a great price, too...