Why become a member? ×

#BeMyBand Orianthi Bass Audition

mikegrovesmusic

Hi Everyone!

Firstly, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place or if it's not even allowed on here at all!

I've entered a competition called #BeMyBand, to play a one off date in LA with the guitarist Orianthi (Alice Cooper, Michael Jackson, Solo stuff) and also to work alongside Dave Stewart (Eurythmics).

Basically it's a voting competition so I've had to write and record an audition piece. If anyone could watch it and vote if they like my performance that would be great as I have to be in the top 10 highest voted bass players to be considered for the position.

Here's the link:

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a8de148985c544a1d5fde980e7e674ec/7433

If you do vote I would really appreciate it if you could share it around and any comments on the track, both good and bad would be great too! Just try and make them constructive please haha!

As far as i'm aware (don't quote me on this) I'm the only UK bassist to be in the contest so it would be great if you could all get behind me and vote if you like my track!

Thanks,

Mike.