Why become a member? ×

Hartke vx410
£90

TenLetters

I bought this cab new 5 years ago and used it as my main gig rig along with a HA3500 head then TecAmp Puma. It was always ued with P.A support so it has never been pushed hard. The cab is rated as 400w @ 8ohms.

Its by no means a boutique bit of kit but it has never let me down and has always sounded good to my ears. Overall it is in good condition and works perfectly.

There is a small issue with a crack in one of the handles. Sounds bad but I have only just noticed this whilst checking the cab over before posting for sale. I have tried to show this in the pictures 'before' and 'after' me pulling at it. I didn't find it an issue when carrying the cab.

Other than that ther are a couple of small scraps and the carpet is starting to wear a bit on the back, again picture.

Sadly this is taking up too much room in my miniature flat and I just don't get to use it as much as I used to so it has to go.

Looking for cash only. Due to size and weight and me not having any packaging this will have to be collection only from Southampton or near by. I often find myself in Portsmouth and will be driving to Lewisham on 7th of Feb if that helps.

Adam

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...