Why become a member? ×

SOLD LTD (ESP) Surveyor 405
£350

Pinball

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It's the blue and maple one in the picture and its in nice condition and s[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]ounds awesome. It is powerful and adaptable thanks to the awesome "P" and "MM" EMG's and 3 band electronics. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Collection from the Bristol areas or I will post in the UK at buyers cost [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]ESP LTD Surveyor [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bolt-on neck [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]34" scale [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Maple Neck [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Maple fingerboard [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Swamp ash body [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Standard 45mm nut [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dot inlays [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]21 XJ frets [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Chrome hardware [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]ESP-LTD Vintage tuners [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Wilkinson licensed WBBC-5 bridge [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]EMG MMTW-5 pickup on the bridge [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]40P5 active pickup at neck [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Volume, Balance controls [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3-band EQ[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Pinball

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='blunderthumbs' timestamp='1394037131' post='2387221']
Hi.What is the string spacing at the nut? Cheers.
[/quote]

38mm across the 4, individual strings are 17.5 at the bridge.

Yep the 38 is across the nut from the outside of the strings. I didn't trust my eyes on the individual strings. They are nineish, also I wasn't sure how to measure them e.g. centre to centre, gap between them etc so thought it better to give that measurement. If you want to PM me with more instructions I'll try and oblige later (off out).

Edited by Pinball