Why become a member? ×

Dunlop Red Fasel Wah inductor
£20

Hey guys

I bought a Red Fasel Wah inductor for my Wah pedal that I was building & stupidly didn't realise the ECB for the board came pre-mounted with the upgraded Red Fasel inductor.

I haven't used it but I have cut the packaging down so it would fit in my case of spare parts. I don't need to keep it as my wah has the inductor already.

Those of you who don't know, the Fasel Inductor is an inductor upgrade people do to the GCB-95 or many other wahs to get that vintage Vox/Original Crybaby sound. These inductors are much more reliable than the standard Dunlop ones too. Just check the compatibility against your wah model.

People like Slash, Jerry Cantrell, Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrell and Jimmy Hendrix (to name a few) all have these inductors in their signature wahs.

I paid £25 for it but because I have "opened" the packaging and cut it down, i'll knock a fiver off. So yeah, £20 gets it. Postage will be an extra couple of quid.

Instructions for mounting:

- Heat the 4 points the standard inductor is mounted to, slowly wiggle the inductor leg by leg to remove it

- Use the 2 slightly wider points to mount the Fasel

Viola! Vintage wah tones!

Edited by Biaeothanata-Bassist