Why become a member? ×

Chapman Stick Bass SB-8 (8-String Stick) SOLD !!!
£1250

Frantic

Selling an 8-String Stick Bass (SB-8)
Ser. No. 1722
Wood: Padauk with white pearl inlays
Pickup EMG "the Block"
Date of manufacture: 2000
Condiition: mint condition, like new
additional accessories: Hardshell Case, Shoulderstrap, adjustment tools, 3 sets of original spare strings
Special Featurea: Trussrod, Neck adjustable
Price: 1,250 GBP

I bought this instrument with high ambitions from Emmett Chapman, but never really found the time to play it. Apart from very few studio recordings and three live performances, this Stick Bass has always been safely stored in the hardshell case. As you can see in the pictures, it's condition is like brand new, no scratches, no signs of use. It even still has the original strings and they sound like brand new. In addition I have three new sets of replacement strings, which I bought together with the instrument back then. The buyer will also receive the original papers and the keys for the hardshell case locks.

The only item not included anymore is the original TRS/Stereosplit Cable, but that one was not very good anyway. I played the Stick in Mono mode (which is also possible) and was very happy with the results.

After these many years of keeping the treasure I think it is time to pass it on to someone who really wants to use it.

Edited by Frantic

• 4 weeks later...