Why become a member? ×

FS: NS Design CR5M

nobodysprefect

For financial reasons, I'm finally selling off instruments I thought I'd keep just for their uniqueness even if they were no longer in use.
So here's my NS Design CR5M, imo THE EUB to have. I've gigged with it twice, and it's a great gigging bass - but I stuck with schlepping the URB for jazz gigs, so it didn't get out as much as it deserved. Now it's been unused at home for three years or so. The tone is excellent, if not really traditional (though you can approximate it with the electronics to a great extent) and the tripod stand is really solid. The strings are the original ones.

Of course, I managed to get the mandatory ding* on the neck at around the second position, but it's near the g string. You'll not touch the ding when playing with urb technique. I tried to catch the ding on the pics as much as possible, it took me minutes to find it, knowing it was there...
*from my BN-6. I was swapping between them on one song and the g**tarist collided with the BN's neck --> el. bass string hit the neck.

For a CR5M with a ding, but otherwise mint, I think GBP1400 is a decent asking price. I'm open to haggling, though. This will not be an auction, eBay's for that.

Located in Finland, so it's in EU already. Buyer, I think, should pay the shipping.

Edited by nobody's prefect

• 5 weeks later...