Why become a member? ×

FS: Line 6 pocket pod express / 9v PSU with 5 point daisy chain / jazz bass pick guard
£24

[b]**MODS, I HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE THE LISTING PRICE TO £50 BUT IT KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO THE OLD PRICE OF £24**[/b]

Hey guys

Few more bits from the box of goodies.

One pick guard made for a Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass in white pearloid. Has been pre drilled for a pick up cover too. Looks amazing on a black jazz bass (cough Geddy Lee cough). Looking for £12 for this with £3 postage.

Next! Line 6 Pocket Pod Express. This is a wicked little tool for sitting in your room and jamming along with. You can plug your iPod or whatever MP3 device (or CD/Cassette/Vinyl if you so do wish) in to the 3.5mm input, plug your bass or guitar in to the guitar in and then choose to either plug in some headphones or run to an external amp and jam along. I've used it a few times for the chorus and flange effects on recording my bass. There's 5 gain stages all selectable, a tuner, 3 different effects (chorus, flange, tremolo), guitar/bass volume and a variable reverb selection. Also has a clip on the back of it to clip it to your built or what not. Can be powered by a 9v adapter or 6 AAA batteries. Your choice, yours for £25 plus £5 postage.

Last in line, Stagg 9V pedal power adapter with a 5 point daisy chain cable. Only selling this because my friend gave my his Dunlop DC Brick so i'm using that on my pedals. Looking for £12 plus £3 postage.

Paypal or bank transfer accepted. Paypal only as a gift though.

Pics:

Cheers!

Edited by Biaeothanata-Bassist