Why become a member? ×

G&L L2000 USA fretless
£750

dmckee

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Beautiful honeyburst G&L bass. Made in 1995. This is a genuine USA G&L bass, not a Tribute.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Although 18 years old, it is in excellent condition, with no dings or significant scratches. Some very light surface scratching around the pickups and on the back but hardly noticeable. The neck is perfect and the ebony fingerboard has recently been re-shot by Chris McIntyre in Edinburgh. I currently have nickel roundwounds on it, so some light marking on the fingerboard from these strings as you'd expect, but plays and sounds amazing. [/size][/font][/color]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][color=#666666][size=3]It has the standard #7 (1 3/4") neck but has a slightly shallower profile than the current G&L #7, making it feel more like a Precision, I'd say. Only selling because I just got an amazing new fretless from AC Guitars and need to pay for that. Would happily keep it otherwise. [/size][/color][/font]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I live in Edinburgh, but driving to Norfolk on 29th Dec, so if anyone's on that route I could drop it off! [/size][/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...