Why become a member? ×

Ampeg 610 Cab £500
£575

serialslacker

Hi folks I am selling my very used but not abused Ampeg 610 cab. Bought in 2006, it has seen plenty of action and the outer condition is a bit scrappy, but it works like the beast she is where it counts!! Still pumping watts with no problems.

I did replace one driver with a like for like replacement as I was getting a low level buzz from the top right driver. New one has eliminated all buzzes and she is ready to rock. If you can see through the ripped tolex and "used" look this is not something I'm going to reduce the price of due to cosmetic condition... to me it does not matter given it is in 100% perfect working order.

Location is between Taunton and Ilminster in Somerset, and this is a collection only affair.

Also selling the JCM800 Bass Series with flightcase, a Marshall 1960B 4x12 guitar cab and the Soundcity 30C 30watt valve amp in picture. Get in touch if interested

Edited by serialslacker

• 6 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I know it looks a little shabby, it has been extensively gigged over the years, this was no hobby bedroom cab! She is still in 100% perfect working order, castors still solid too. My worthy workhorse cab is not ready for retirement yet. I on the other hand, am![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£400 cash is the asking price. I will not come down from there. It is in storage near Ilminster/Taunton in Somerset. Please get in touch if you are interested.[/font][/color]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:166478]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:166479]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:166480]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:166481]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:166482]

• 3 weeks later...