Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ampeg SVT 6 Pro Head £475
£475

V2factoryman

Along with my Mesa Boogie 2 x 10 (see other post on here) I am now selling my Ampeg SVT 6 Pro head.

I realise that these are like buses, none for ages but there's another one on here at the moment (at date of posting), but as we're probably 250 miles apart maybe we'll appeal to different geographical audiences!

Here's the Ampeg blurb:

[size=4][size=3][size=4]Ampeg’s SVT-6PRO combines all the beautiful tone of tubes with the solid-state reliability of a MOSFET output stage, to provide massive output and a virtually unlimited tone palette. An onboard 4-Band Semi-Parametric EQ section gives you +/-18dB of adjustment per band, so you can dial in even the most subtle tonal nuances. And the power amp section delivers a whopping 1100 watts RMS at 4 ohms! SVT-6PRO also features built-in Compression at the input stage, and a Tube Voltage control for adjusting the response of the power amp driver tubes.[/size]

[b]RMS Power Output (8 Ohms)[/b]: 750-Watts
[b]RMS Power Output (4 Ohms)[/b]: 1100-Watts
[b]Preamp[/b]: Tubes (2 x 12AX7)[/size][/size]
[size=3][b]Driver Tubes[/b]:[/size] 2 x 12AU7, 2 x 12AX
[size=3]Tube Voltage Control[/size]

[size=4]It's been gigged so has a few surface scratches on the top of the casing but you have to look hard and close to find them. The front panel is mint. When I bought it pre loved it came in a plywood flight case painted matt black which although it gave solid protection wasn't very practical for setting up and playing at gigs so I've had it in a 4u Gator rack case with a Behringer rack tuner. This is very handy, although I realise it's not the creme de la creme of tuners, it's fitted with white LEDs which cast light downwards over the controls of the Ampeg which is both practical and cool :-). The price advertised is for the Ampeg alone with the aforementioned flight case but the rack case and tuner are available for £80-00 if you're interested. NOTE that the lock does not work on the rack case but all clasps etc are perfectly in order.[/size]

[size=4]The amp also comes with the original manufacturers box and protective packaging (see pics). [/size]

Collection preferred as this is a heavy unit.

Any questions please fire away.

Edited by V2factoryman