Why become a member? ×

***SOLD PENDING***Ashdown ABM500 EVOIII (UK made) £350
£350

eddiehoffmann

Hey guys!

I need to sell one of my amps to raise some funds. Since I've been using my Spyder 550 the most at the moment my beautiful UK made Ashdown ABM500 EVOIII has to go. I think most people know what these amps are like. Full bodied bass tone with lots of features and versatility. Great amps as used by Pino Paladino and MANY others.

About the whole Ashdown woolliness debate. In my experience Ashdown amps are not wooly or muddy at all, but some of their cabinets might be, hence the perception some people might have. Norman Watt-Roy uses ABMs and I personally saw JJ Burnel using one and there's nothing wooly about none of these guys tone. These are great amps with real balls that won't break your back or your piggy bank.

Price is £350 and it comes with a brand new JJ 12AX7 valve (original one included), original Ashdown footswitch to engage the valve drive, sub-harmonics, eq and mute functions and a Roqsolid cover. In perfect condition apart form a couple of very minor nicks on the tolex. Check the link to hear it in action.

Cheers, Eddie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgegu2AZakk

[attachment=148487:Photo 15-11-2013 10 51 56.jpg]

[attachment=148488:Photo 15-11-2013 10 54 38.jpg]

[attachment=148489:Photo 15-11-2013 10 54 59.jpg]

Edited by icastle
Link fixed.