Why become a member? ×

SOLD — PLEASE REMOVE
£1600

HallBass

Hi folks,

I'm relatively new to BC and this is my first attempt with sales. As I seem to be using only my 6-string these days I want to upgrade on that side of things. Therefore, I'm selling my beauty of a Music Man StingRay 5, Ball Family Reserve, Roasted neck, Ebony board and Black Sugar finish (metallic of a sorts). I have recently put Rotosound 0.35-1.20 round wounds on it and the bass is set up with a relatively low action.

I am the original owner and I bought the bass in early 2012. It is in immaculate condition. Only a few scratches on the pick guard from slapping and a minor blemish around the nut (it seems to be some glue from the original factory work and it is below the lacquer; see photos).

It comes with the original hard case and candy as well as original Ernie Ball Straplocks (will include the original ones). As of now I'm not interested in any trades, and since I live in Denmark any buyer will have pay for shipping to their exact location.

See photos of the bass in daylight conditions here: [url="http://s939.photobucket.com/user/HallBass/library/MM%20StingRay%205%20BFR"]Photobucket[/url] (hope it works!).

Best Regards,

Chris

Edited by HallBass

• 2 weeks later...